Current aerial photographs give you a clear visual representation of your site. Current aerials are available through three Envirocheck services: Site Location Plans, an aerial layer within Envirocheck Analysis, or as digital files through Envirocheck Export.
Four different resolutions of aerial photograph are available: 12.5cm, 25cm, 50cm and 1m. All aerial photograph orders will be received within three hours of placing your order.
Through Envirocheck Export
- Sourced from Getmapping and available for the whole of the UK four resolutions available; 12.5cm, 25cm, 50cm and 1m. Available in World, GeoTIFF and TAB formats.
Through Envirocheck Analysis
- View and take snapshots of a freely available 25cm resolution aerial photography layer from Getmapping.
With Site Location Plans
- Every order for Site Location Plans contains a 25cm resolution current aerial photograph of your site from Getmapping.
Features and Benefits
- Fast – Instant access to current aerial photographs.
- Comprehensive – UK coverage.
- Visual representation of your site.
- Site assessments.
- Desk analysis.
- Environmental studies.
- Presentations, advertising, marketing, brochures and websites.
Envirocheck offers an extensive range of historical photographs...
Also of interest
Envirocheck Report is the industry standard desk study information...