Envirocheck Export is an online service available through Envirocheck, designed to provide you with fast and flexible access to digital mapping and data in a range of geospatial formats. Envirocheck Export saves you the effort of digitising features (such as Local Plan information) by hand or contacting suppliers directly (such as the EA for LiDAR height data) and your requirements are met with the convenience of a single portal.
Digital mapping and data is available in a variety of formats to suit your needs, including World, Geotiff, Tiff, Shape, DWG, DXL, DXF, TAB and GML. Your data is conveniently delivered via email within 3 hours of placing your order, ready to upload into your GIS and CAD systems or on CD within 24 hours.
Envirocheck Export contains a variety of raster and vector mapping and data sets, all fully licensed for commercial use. Categories include:
Points of Interest Information
Local Development Plans
Green Belt Constraints Data
Land Use constraints
Code-Point with polygons
LiDAR Digital Terrain Model
LiDAR Digital Surface Model
Agency and Hydrological
EA Flood Data sets
RMS Flood Data
BGS Flood Data sets
Landmark’s own Historical Flood Liabilities data
Historical Maps and Data
Historical Maps including Russian Military Maps
Historical Building Plans
SIMs, SUSIs and Superplans
BGS 1:10,000 and 1:50,000 geological mapping data
BGS 1:50,000 GeoSure ground stability data
UKMap 3D Data Bundle
OS 10K Colour Raster Mapping
OS 25K Explorer Mapping
OS 50k Town Mapping
Features and Benefits
- Fast – Delivered electronically within 3 hours of placing your order.
- Accurate – Site-specific environmental data and mapping.
- Comprehensive – Environmental data combined with current and unrivalled historical Ordnance Survey maps for the whole of Great Britain.
- High quality – Quality controlled environmental data from reliable sources.
- Cost effective – Saves time and resource collecting disparate data, allowing more time for analysis and reporting.
- Flexible – Define your site, pick mapping and data sets to suit your project requirements and choose from a variety of output formats.
- Informed – Gain in-depth knowledge of your site prior to a site visit, enabling more informed decisions.
- Saves time – No need to digitalise features of interest by hand or contact suppliers direct.
- Convenient – all conveniently available through the familiar Envirocheck.co.uk ordering website.
- Legal- All Export Data is fully licensed for commercial use, under a single managed license, with automatic expiry reminders.
- Large-scale planning and development
- Hydrological modelling
Also of interest
Digital Terrain Model
Digital Terrain Models (DTMs) provide a topographic model of the...