Undertake a thorough flood risk assessment with flood data provided on flood risks from rivers, seas and groundwater from three main sources: the Environment Agency, Risk Management Solutions and the British Geological Survey.
Flood Data is available in a range of digital formats; DWG, Shape, DXF, SDF, TAB and GML. Data is delivered within three hours of placing your order.
Flood Data available:
- Environment Agency Data – Areas Benefiting from Flood Defences, Detailed River Network, Extreme Flooding from Rivers and Sea without Defences (Zone 2), Flood Defences, Flooding from Rivers and Sea without Defences (Zone 3), Flood Water Storage Areas, Historical Flood Events, National Flood Risk Assessment (NaFRA), River Quality Sampling Points and Source Protection Zones.
- Risk Management Solutions Data – Flood Hazard 75, 100 and 1,000 Year Return.
- British Geological Survey Data – Geological Indicators of Flooding and Groundwater Flooding Susceptibility.
- Landmark’s own Historical Flood Liabilities data set sourced from the analysis of 1:10,000 and 1:10,560 scale Ordnance Survey historical mapping.
Features and Benefits
- Saves time – All data is available fully digitised and ready to be uploaded in a choice of GIS and CAD ready formats.
- Accurate – Pinpoints sites in the context of flood risk.
- Flexible – Only buy the data you need for your project.
- Fast – Data is delivered by email download within three hours of placing your order.
- Convenient – All data is held in one place, diminishing the need to spend time searching and collating data from several disparate sources.
- Legal – All data is fully licensed for commercial use, under a single managed licence, with automatic expiry reminders.
Flood risk assessments
- Regional and national planning purposes (planning applications).
- Context in professional reports and presentations.
- Aid decision making in desk studies.
Flood Screening Report
The Envirocheck Flood Screening Report is aimed at Level 1 Flood...
Also of interest
Envirocheck Report is the industry standard desk study information...