Instant access to current 1:10,000 and 1:50,000 geological mapping from the British Geological Survey for the whole of Great Britain. Assessment of site geology is essential for contaminated land appraisal and foundation design.
Sold as an individual component of Envirocheck and available as a PDF file (three hour delivery via email), paper copy within 24 hours and digitally through Envirocheck Export (delivered within three hours of placing your order).
The reports feature:
- Four site-centred maps showing Artificial Ground and Landslip, Superficial Geology, Bedrock and Faults, and Combined ‘Surface Geology’ on 1:50,000 or 1:10,000, A3 background mapping.
- Unique to Landmark, a 1:50,000 geological coverage map is included (only when purchasing the 1:50,000 mapping), giving you the date range of the information presented in the report.
- Report coverage is approximately 4.5km2.
Features and Benefits
- Fast – Instant access to geological data.
- Accurate – Site-centred, site-specific geological information on and surrounding your site.
- Comprehensive – Geological information covering all mapped BGS tiles for the whole of Great Britain.
- Reliable – Quality controlled data from reliable sources.
- Cost effective – Saves time and resource collecting disparate data, allowing more time for analysis and reporting.
- Informed – Gain in-depth knowledge of your site prior to a site visit, enabling more informed decisions.
The geology maps give a high level view of geology for professionals involved in Phase 1 desk studies, contaminated land appraisal, environmental due diligence work and foundation design.
Also of interest
Bomb Search provides accurate Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) source...