Contours are the most popular and widely understood way of visualising and presenting height data, and are derived from the measured height values. There are two data sets available; OS Land-Form PROFILE Contours and OS Land-Form PANORAMA Contours.
Available through Envirocheck Export in a range of digital formats; DWG, Shape, DXF, SDF, TAB and GML. Data is delivered within three hours of placing your order.
OS Land-Form PROFILE Contours
- Represents the physical shape of the real world within Great Britain.
- Details contour lines, spot heights and air heights.
- PROFILE contour features are at 5m elevation intervals.
- Derived from 1:10 000 scale mapping.
OS Land-Form PANORAMA Contours
- Represents the physical shape of the real world.
- Details height contours, lakes, coastlines, breaklines, ridgelines, spot heights.
- Derived from 1:50,000 scale mapping.
- PANORAMA contour features are at 10m elevation intervals.
- The accuracy of digital contours is typically better than 3m.
- OS Land-Form Panorama Contours data is now available free of charge through Envirocheck Export.
Features and Benefits
- Saves time – All data is available fully digitised and ready to be uploaded in a choice of GIS and CAD ready formats.
- Flexible – Only buy the data you need for your project.
- Fast – Data is delivered by email download within three hours of placing your order.
- Legal – All data is fully licensed for commercial use, under a single managed licence, with automatic expiry reminders.
- Site analysis.
- Terrain analysis.
- Drainage analysis.
- Visual impact studies.
Also of interest
Undertake a thorough flood risk assessment with flood data...