Code-Point® with polygons
Ordnance Survey Code-Point® with polygons data outlines the boundaries of postcodes in Great Britain. The boundaries are created from the ADDRESS-POINT® coordinates for individual Royal Mail delivery addresses, and can be used to display and analyse any data collected at postcode level.
Available through Envirocheck Export in a range of digital formats; DWG, Shape, DXF, SDF, TAB and GML. Data is delivered within three hours of placing your order.
The raw polygon data contains approximately 1.65 million features and is split into 120 postcode area files, providing a precise geographical location for each postcode unit in England, Scotland and Wales. Each postcode unit, such as KY12 8UP or PO14 2RS, contains an average of fifteen adjoining addresses.
- A boundary clearly showing the notional extent of each postcode unit, enabling non-addressable data to be analysed on a postcode basis.
- Allows results to be related to local authority and National Health areas.
- Includes Vertical Streets (VA), that identify more than one postcode in a single building, for example a block of flats.
Features and Benefits
- Saves time – No need to digitise boundaries data by hand.
- Flexible – Only buy the data you need for your project.
- Fast – Data is delivered by email download within three hours of placing your order.
- Convenient – All data is held in one place, diminishing the need to spend time searching and collating data from several disparate sources.
- Legal – All data is fully licensed for commercial use, under a single managed licence, with automatic expiry reminders.
- Route Planning
- Market analysis and profiling
- Statistical and spatial analysis
- Resource allocation
Also of interest
Envirocheck Report is the industry standard desk study information...